View Full Version : Tek N Toys

knife
07-07-2004, 10:07 PM
can anyone tell me what is going on with this company (tekntoys).

i ordered an imate may 15th. nothing so far. they are not responding to email for the past two weeks. since last Thursday, they are not answering their phone, not even the automated machine is picking up. the fax is no longer picking up. i live in calgary, so i tried to visit their office, but the address they have on their website is a residential building.

i just want an honest answer regarding my order. am i going to get the pda anytime soon or not? before they stopped communicating, it was always end of next week, end of next week. the end of next week has come and gone 5 times!

i cant even contact them to cancel the order!!! does anyone know of any other companies that are RELIABLE that will deliver to Calgary canada quickly.

or better yet, is there a store in Calgary that sell imates over the counter.?
please help. :(

Jason Dunn
07-08-2004, 12:45 AM
AFAIK they're the only ones in Calgary that can get it in. I won't make excuses for why you don't have it after so long, but I do know that they're in the process of moving offices, so that's probably the reason why you can't get ahold of them and why they're not at the old address. I'll send them this URL and hopefully they'll take care of you quickly!

knife
07-08-2004, 02:30 AM
i dont want to cancel the order if they are still in business and will deliver soon, i just want the unit.

i appreciate your response and help. thanks.

Sparks52
07-11-2004, 01:11 AM
I'm having th esame problem with them right now. I ordered a GPS unit for my iPAQ.

I've been trying to reach them to ask a few questions and so far I can't get a hold of them.

ddevilx2
07-12-2004, 04:01 PM
They don't seem to reply to emails or answer their phones anymore - I'm getting a bit worried since it's been months since i ordered a backpack and when i requested refund and cancelled order they've been hard to reach since then.

knife
07-12-2004, 06:23 PM
so i am not the only one!

does anyone know how to get a hold of this Todd guy!?!?!? personal email, phone # etc.

i have had enough!!!! i want to cancel my order and they have my CC number. i dont want to buy something else, only to find they charge my card after i dont want their business anymore.

it is extremely irresponsible for them to not even update customers with what is going on. i have sent so many emails, tried the phone umpteen number of times, etc.

bad business, man!

sorry about the rant, but we are talking alot of money here!

Knife

mrkablooey
07-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Do a search for Tek N Toys on this site, seems this topic comes up time and time again. :(

Of course I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that's the case. :|