View Full Version : English User's manual for T-Mobile MDA II

Julia
06-24-2004, 06:49 AM
Hi everyone, I've got T-Mobile MDA II and like it very much but the only one complication is the absence of English manual for the device. I've got generic User Gude for XDA 2 that seems to be just the same device and Manual for T-Mobile (first version). Is T-Mobile MDA II greatly different from the devices mentioned? In case anyone can give me an English version of User's Guide for T-Mobile MDA II or a link to it at least that would really help. Thanks in advance to all helpers!

Steven Cedrone
06-24-2004, 03:32 PM
Post moved to "Pocket PC Phone Edition" forum...

Steve

Janak Parekh
06-24-2004, 04:31 PM
Is T-Mobile MDA II greatly different from the devices mentioned?
It's not really that different from the XDA II, so use that manual; it is very different from the first XDA/MDA, so don't use that. I don't think there's an English version of the MDA II manual readily available, because I think the unit is primarily sold in Germany -- that said, you might want to try other T-Mobile Europe sites and see if you find something useful (don't bother trying T-Mobile USA, as we're far behind on the Pocket PC phones here. :().

In the meantime, have you found specific things that have confused you about the MDA II? If so, feel free to ask about them and we'll try to help.

--janak