View Full Version : Pocket MSN Messenger Add-Ons???

kahchong
06-23-2004, 04:13 PM
I would like to know if there is any add-ons for the Pocket MSN Messenger to have features like the desktop MSN Messenger such as the 'Send Files', 'Webcam', 'Audio conversation, that's all I want.

I need the features listed since I would need to send some files on the move and using the webcam feature since I got a HP Mobile Camera for the pocket pc.
Thanks! :)

Kah Chong.

Stephen Beesley
06-23-2004, 04:28 PM
I would like to know if there is any add-ons for the Pocket MSN Messenger to have features like the desktop MSN Messenger such as the 'Send Files', 'Webcam', 'Audio conversation, that's all I want.

Kah Chong.

I am glad that is all you want :D

As far as I know there are no Messenger add-ons that would allow these things, but there are some other third party apps that might allow you to do many of the same things. I just can't think of any at the moment...

Don't worry I am sure some others will soon chip in with some suggestions!

Sven Johannsen
06-23-2004, 04:37 PM
You are in luck. Microsoft Portrait does all you want, including the camera bit.

http://www.research.microsoft.com/%7Ejiangli/portrait/

Only drawback/requirement is that the recipient needs to have Portrait too. It's free though.

kahchong
07-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Thanks for your help!
This software is really useful since I can see each other using my pocket pc HP Photosmart Mobile Camera.