View Full Version : Happy Father's Day!

Steven Cedrone
06-20-2004, 10:34 PM
For those of us in the U.S. that are Fathers, I hope you all are having a relaxing day!

Enjoy! :wink:

Steve

dh
06-21-2004, 01:44 AM
We've had a nice Fathers Day in our family. Hope everyone else has as well. :D

Kowalski
06-22-2004, 11:08 AM
i forgot to call my dady! what a shame :oops:

Fishie
06-22-2004, 02:24 PM
For those of us in the U.S. that are Fathers, I hope you all are having a relaxing day!

Enjoy! :wink:

Steve

Fathers day is an International thing and just like mothers day is celebrated all over the world.

That being said, for all those who still can have a great fathers day.

Kati Compton
06-22-2004, 03:42 PM
I think he was trying to forestall the uproar that happened when I posted about Mother's Day (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27591&highlight=mothers). So he focused on saying it to the group that he knew celebrated it that day. I guess either way, people will complain. ;)

My dad is coming out tomorrow for Father's Day. I'm going to watch A Mighty Wind with him. I brought him a tile from San Diego (I love ceramics, and he had made a comment about really liking the tile I got him from Lisbon).

Steven Cedrone
06-22-2004, 04:10 PM
Fathers day is an International thing and just like mothers day is celebrated all over the world.

That being said, for all those who still can have a great fathers day.

I think he was trying to forestall the uproar that happened when I posted about Mother's Day (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27591&highlight=mothers). So he focused on saying it to the group that he knew celebrated it that day. I guess either way, people will complain. ;)

Yes, listen to the cracked egg! :wink: I just wasn't sure when it was celebrated elsewhere, hence the "Here in the U.S." comment...

Steve

Fishie
06-22-2004, 04:23 PM
Ah sorry.

maximus
06-24-2004, 02:20 AM
Yes, listen to the cracked egg! :wink: I just wasn't sure when it was celebrated elsewhere, hence the "Here in the U.S." comment...

Steve

WHAT ? You mean that the rest of the world is not civilized enough to have a father's day ? :p :mrgreen:

This is so funny. I mean, everyone are allowed to make hopes. And hoping for a great fathers day should be one of them. No need to make terms-and-conditions (if-then-else decision point) for your wishes/hopes =)