View Full Version : Headache of Japanese Origin

Lex
06-14-2004, 09:24 PM
I love Website translators. Here's a translation of the game description for 'Pocket Griddler' at the French site, PocketPC Freewares. Keep in mind I'm only making fun of computers. Try to read this aloud to a friend without laughing.

"Pocket Griddler is a headache of Japanese origin known under the name of Nonogram (and sometimes Picture Logic or Paint-By-Number). It is not an innovation but it is the first time that I meet a version freeware and we owe that to a French author:)

The rules are extrêmenent simple and hold at the same time of Mastermind and the cross words: starting from the indications that one gives you on each line and each column, you must find the "black" balls which hide. It is very fascinating if you like this kind of puzzles and it is typically the kind of plays at very long lifespan when one likes.

Launching is a little hard, programming in.NET obliges, but then it is not awkward whole. Graphically, there is surely average to return all that a little more pleasant and say generally that this software is perfectly functional, but that the completion is austere. If you have ideas, graphs or others, you near the author express.

Note: developed in.NET means that the owners of machines under Pocket PC 2002 must have installed as a preliminary the runtimes which are well.

Update: the author wishes to start again the development of this play. After having relooké its site, it set up an accessible forum of discussion at the end of this bond. The suggestions and the candidatures for beta test are the welcomes there."