View Full Version : Clueless w/ my new PPC

redheat433
06-10-2004, 12:55 AM
I recently graduated from high school and my aunt bought me a Dell Axim X3 for my grad gift. The only problem is I am completely illiterate when it comes to electronics. I don't even know how to get the today screen up!!! When I turn it on the only thing that appears on the screen is the Alignment screen and I don't know how to get it off and actually start running programs. I desperately need help!! Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you!
~Hopelessly Lost

dean_shan
06-10-2004, 01:16 AM
Go through the screen alignment program. Tap with the stylus (that pen thingy that you can pull out of the pocket pc) in the center of the Xs.

ghostppc
06-10-2004, 02:43 AM
You've come to the right place for answers. But the best thing to do if you're just starting out with your pda would be to download the owner's manual for it at dell.com. The manual will help you understand all of the terminology and the cool new gadget you got. All of the gadget gurus here can help you with that too, and help you figure out a few tricks while you're breakin in your new Axim! :mrgreen:

David Prahl
06-10-2004, 12:41 PM
I just graduated from HS too, but I didn't get any Axim goodness... :cry:

I've used the X3 before, feel free to ask me any questions you can't find the answers to in your Owner's Manual.