View Full Version : Pocket Game Network BETA Signups

JakeP
06-07-2004, 08:16 PM
Hello PocketPCThoughts readers,

A little while ago, I posted a thread here as a preview of my latest game, Pocket Game Network. It is an online game suite for PDAs running Windows Mobile 2003. At the moment it supports one game, a connect-four clone called Quad Linker, but I hope you will forgive me for the lack of content seeing as it's ready to enter a BETA Stage! That's right, I am ready to allow a select number of people to play the game and provide feedback for me, the developer. During this first stage of beta, I will accept a small group of 20 or so people to help test it. If you are interested in applying, please send an email to "jake AT ti-news DOT net" (Replace the AT and DOT with the correct symbols ) Even if you are not accepted into the first stage, if the project goes well I will have more testing phases. In order to apply you need to have a Pocket PC 2003 device with a wireless internet connection. In the application email, please write what make/model of PDA you have too. OR you can write a post write in this forum to apply.

http://www.ti-news.net/jake/livedemo1.avi - A video preview of the game in one of it's earlier stages.

Please apply, I am looking forward to having people play the game. The program will be emailed to the testers sometime after Friday June 11th.

Steven Cedrone
06-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Great news! This sounds like a winner! I'm going to move this post to "Announcements" forum.

Steve