View Full Version : Have you ever seen "The Ring"?

sublime
06-03-2004, 03:16 PM
Seven days after you watch the ring, you're supposed to die. Soon after clicking this link, you'll go crazy.

http://www.keekles.com/

I...can't...get...it...out...of...my...head

Jon Westfall
06-03-2004, 04:10 PM
I'm gonna die next tuesday?
Yes... no wait - that's seven business days, this is seven days starting today.
Well there's a holiday coming up... do you count that?
That depends, what holiday?
Martin Luther King Day.
Then No
But everyone at work is taking it off!
Look lady, I'm giving you seven freakin days.. I could come over there now and kill the **** out of you if you'd like...

Scary movie 3 did a lot better job with The Ring than... The Ring... ;)[/quote]

Darius Wey
06-04-2004, 04:19 AM
Seven days after you watch the ring, you're supposed to die. Soon after clicking this link, you'll go crazy.

http://www.keekles.com/

I...can't...get...it...out...of...my...head

The Ring was not even scary...actually no horror movies are...but that site was possibly the most random and annoying thing I've seen in a while! :devilboy: Yet...I suppose it's mission for annoying people is accomplished. :lol:

JustinGTP
06-04-2004, 04:36 AM
Has anyone see "The Ringu"?

This is the movie that the American film was based on, it is a Japanese film and "The Ring" follows it closely. I have it on VHS, we found it in a clearance bin in Blockbuster. Only if it were a DVD, but we have "The Ring" on that.

-Justin.

dean_shan
06-08-2004, 12:07 AM
So what did you think of Ringu?

dh
06-08-2004, 01:49 AM
At first I thought you meant "Der Ring des Nibelungen", but maybe not?

maximus
06-11-2004, 01:17 AM
I watched both the ring and the japanese version of the ring, and IMHO those two are the most irritating movies I ever had in my life. The worst way to spend 4 USD.

If I can turn back the clock, I would rather use the 4 dollar to buy a bigmac. Sure, it is high on cholesterol and it will shorten my life, but at least I got several seconds of pleasure eating it.

Pat Logsdon
06-11-2004, 01:29 AM
At first I thought you meant "Der Ring des Nibelungen", but maybe not?
I could be wrong, but I don't THINK I saw any large women with Viking helmets... :mrgreen:

JustinGTP
06-16-2004, 03:41 AM
I did enjoy "The Ringu", but not as much as "The Ring" because subtitles do do a movie justice. You always seem to concentrate on the subtiltes and not what is playing, so you seem to miss things! Saying that, the storyline is excellent.

[Justin]