View Full Version : Ipaq 4155 screen crack

terryrocks
05-28-2004, 11:10 PM
My Ipaq 4155 got a little crack in the upper hand corner. It's still under warranty but I dont have screen protection damage. it's aggravating, becuase ive barely used it and is been sitting in its case. But thats reguardless I guess. anyway does anyone know the most expensive place/way to get it fixed?
Thanks!

Sydney Bristow
05-29-2004, 12:20 AM
I'd like to know as well, please~ =^^=

I have no idea when I came to acquire it, and it's quite tiny, but it's still bothering me very much...I can see it if I squint my eyes and look at it just at a certain angle at a certain light. :?

I've heard stories about toothpaste being able to clean scratches off of gameboy screens, but I'm not brave enough to venture into this risky experiment :P

terryrocks
05-29-2004, 12:41 AM
thats sounds exactly like my "crack". if there r other ppl out there like us... it sounds like its hp's fault. not that theyd fix it

SHoTTa35
06-05-2004, 10:53 PM
PocketPcTechs is the cheapest way i found. Mine cracked on the charger (batt overheated, don't ask how.) They replaced the battery and charger but didn't fix the screen, Saying that's a $175 fix that i gotta pay for when it's the overheated battery that caused it. :roll: