View Full Version : a ton of stuff for sale

nuggetman
05-23-2004, 05:45 AM
http://stuff2sell.deadkitty.org

My friends and I helped clean out a storage room at a local establishment today and got to take home a ton of unused comp equipment, and now it's all for sale. This is all 100% legit (it didn't fall off a truck, lol).

OSUKid7
05-23-2004, 12:40 PM
IMPORTANT: If you think a price is unfair, or you think you can get the item for less, or you think the shipping cost is exorbitant, for the love of god, EMAIL US. We got all of this sh!t for free, so we're open to negotiations - we can't lose money on this. In fact, you'd be pretty stupid if you just used the "Buy Now" buttons instead of trying to haggle a little (except on the headphones... if you haggle a $15 pair of headphones you're just too cheap). THIS MEANS I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU BITCHING THAT WE'RE ASKING TOO MUCH! DON'T WHINE - HAGGLE!

Oh, how nice. :roll: :lol:

nuggetman
05-23-2004, 01:22 PM
IMPORTANT: If you think a price is unfair, or you think you can get the item for less, or you think the shipping cost is exorbitant, for the love of god, EMAIL US. We got all of this sh!t for free, so we're open to negotiations - we can't lose money on this. In fact, you'd be pretty stupid if you just used the "Buy Now" buttons instead of trying to haggle a little (except on the headphones... if you haggle a $15 pair of headphones you're just too cheap). THIS MEANS I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU BITCHING THAT WE'RE ASKING TOO MUCH! DON'T WHINE - HAGGLE!

Oh, how nice. :roll: :lol:

well as soon as i put it up i had a ton of people complaining i was asking too much for everything, soo....