View Full Version : ActiveStink Unresolved items

pschultz
05-21-2004, 05:43 AM
I had to hard reset my iPAQ 2215 because it was stuck on the HP iPAQ startup screen that you get when you soft reset your Pocket PC. After that, I restored a backup from the day before from Pocket Backup. Everything went well except for one thing. Activesync keeps saying that I have 10 unresolved items for my Inbox. I have tried resolving the items, soft resetting my Pocket PC, restarting the computer, not syncing Inbox and then syncing Inbox, and deleting the partnership. None of this works. What can I do to get rid of this error? Thanks for your help.

jimski
05-21-2004, 06:37 AM
This happens just about every time I do a reinstall or create a new partnership. ActiveSync is probably confused by the attachments in some of your e-mails.

What I do is;
a.) reduce the number of days to sync messages (I usually have this set at seven) until the error goes away and then each day increase by one day until you are back to where you started, or
b.) just ignore the error message. If you have some kind of time criteria set for which messages you sync, eventually the error will go away.

I have learned that fighting ActiveSync is a losing battle.