View Full Version : Check out TeleType GPS!

TTGPSman
05-19-2004, 08:41 PM
I just got the NEW TeleType GPS program v062004 and I am loving every bit of it!

Its got cool features such as 3D-birdseye view mode, improved searching and routing algorithms, automatic night mode, support for new pocket pc phones, improved user interface. It even has many new features for IFR and VFR pilots such as allowing automatic flight planning using Victor Airways, approach and departure procedures. Even though I am not a pilot, and still think it is a plus to have all these features. Plus, I found out that this program is the only one out there that does coast-to-coast routing!

Also, I called their company before because I didn't know how to use the program the first time around because I am such a klutz with techie stuff. But TeleType GPS customer support is unmatched in my book. Their friendly staff helped me through the basic steps and they won me over with their service and they made me an avid supporter. :D

Don't take my word for it, just go to their website to get more details yourself. You will understand what I mean.

www.teletype.com

TTGPSman signing out