View Full Version : CF/Microdrive for Ipaq 4150? Favorites folder syncing crashes Activesync?!

dboron
05-19-2004, 05:15 PM
I got an Ipaq 4150 3 months ago as a gift from a relative. Its a great PDA I want to be able to use a 56K modem with the device to check my email in areas that don't have Wifi. Plus a friend of mine gave me some CF memory cards to me as a gift. Are their any sleeves and or adapters where I can attach CF/Microdrives?

My other question is I am having a problem of Activesync crashing when it get to syncing Favorites on my PDA. Then I get these error messages:

WMS Idle: WCESMgr.exe – Application Error
The Instruction at “0x77f580db” referenced memory at “0x00000000”. The memory could not be “written”. Click okay to terminate program.

WCESMgr.exe – Application Error
The Instruction at “0x00513f6f” referenced memory at “0x0000016c”. The memory could not be “read”. Click okay to terminate program.

Microsoft Activesync: WCESMgr.exe – Application Error
The Instruction at “0x0056254b” referenced memory at “0x00000078”. The memory could not be “read”. Click okay to terminate program.

WMS Idle: WCESMgr.exe – Application Error
The Instruction at “0x77f69d63” referenced memory at “0x00000000”. The memory could not be “written”. Click okay to terminate program.

I have the latest Activesync from Microsofts Web site.
I tried deleting the partnership and reinitializing it as one person suggested. It works for a while then it starts up again. It's ALWAYS when it gets to syncing Favorites? Does anyone know what might be causing it. javascript:emoticon(':evil:')
javascript:emoticon(':evil:')

Kacey Green
05-19-2004, 08:44 PM
AFAIK there is no adapter from SD to CF but there are a few for the other way around. But let me be the first to volenteer to take those extra cf cards off your hands :wink:

GSmith
05-20-2004, 09:19 PM
I have the latest Activesync from Microsofts Web site.
I tried deleting the partnership and reinitializing it as one person suggested. It works for a while then it starts up again. It's ALWAYS when it gets to syncing Favorites? Does anyone know what might be causing it. javascript:emoticon(':evil:')
javascript:emoticon(':evil:')

Try turning off conversions on everything.

Kacey Green
05-21-2004, 06:34 AM
Have you tried it without the favorites item being synced?
does that give the same error, a different error, or no error?