View Full Version : Brighthand's Dual Reviews: Dell Axim X30 and Windows Mobile 2003 SE

Jason Dunn
05-18-2004, 08:15 PM
Brighthand's Ed Hardy has been busy! He's written a <a href="http://www.brighthand.com/article/Dell_Axim_X30_Review?site=PPC">review of the Dell Axim X30</a>, and an <a href="http://www.brighthand.com/article/Brighthand_Review_Windows_Mobile_SE?site=PPC">in-depth article on Windows Mobile 2003 SE</a>. Worth the read!

huangzhinong
05-18-2004, 08:49 PM
I think the most important and expected feature for WM2003SE is VGA support. Don't know if ED will add this part in the future or not.

Ed@Brighthand
05-18-2004, 08:56 PM
I think the most important and expected feature for WM2003SE is VGA support. Don't know if ED will add this part in the future or not.
I'll do this as soon as I can get my hands on a VGA model with Second Edition. This is likely to be the ASUS A730, as Justin at PROportable has promised to loan me one ASAP.

I think the combination of VGA and portrait/landscape sport is what's really important. I'd be much less interested in a VGA model that was always in portrait mode.

huangzhinong
05-18-2004, 10:31 PM
I'll do this as soon as I can get my hands on a VGA model with Second Edition. This is likely to be the ASUS A730, as Justin at PROportable has promised to loan me one ASAP.

I think the combination of VGA and portrait/landscape sport is what's really important. I'd be much less interested in a VGA model that was always in portrait mode.

Can't agree any more, looks forward to your a730 review.
Just hope they have A730 version without camera. Without camera, A730 may be thinner, and most important, I am not allowed to use a camera phone and camera PDA in my office building.

Shadowcat
05-19-2004, 01:14 AM
Does anyone know the release date of the A730 and whether it will be available in Canada?

Thanks in advance

arnage2
05-19-2004, 01:15 AM
i want an a730, but it will be around $500, id guess