View Full Version : The not-so-innocent side of children's shows

Darius Wey
05-18-2004, 01:01 PM
http://www.keenaschips.co.uk/index.php?page=articles/misc_rainbow

Apparently, this was shown to air a couple of decades ago as part of a normal children's series (as you can tell by the stylish hair and fashion sense of these colourful celebrities). A word of warning though: After watching this, the first thing you'll be saying is - 'THAT WAS WRONG! WAY WRONG!' :?

Steven Cedrone
05-18-2004, 01:29 PM
"Although often introduced as the unaired pilot, this episode was actually specially made by the team at Thames Television. Geoffrey Hayes told us, "The VT department of each ITV company, every Christmas had a competition to enter all the outtakes from their particular companies programme output, and see which ones were the funniest. But ours wasn't an outtake, we specially did it."

According to what I can find, this was never aired on TV as part of the kids show. (until the tabloids found out about it, that is)

Steve

Brad Adrian
05-18-2004, 01:31 PM
I can't find the exact reference, but I had read that the video clip was meant as a joke for the show's cast and crew at their Christmas party. I don't believe it was ever actually aired.

Darius Wey
05-18-2004, 02:07 PM
Haha...okay...hmmm...I'm going to have to give my sources a bit of a whack for telling me it was aired as part of the series. Oh well...worth a bit of a laugh anyway :lol: