View Full Version : Two pocket PCs one Desktop

jhohensee
05-14-2004, 07:09 PM
:!:
How can I make two different pocket PC's work with two difference accounts on one PC :?: :?: :?: :?:

Robb Bates
05-14-2004, 10:18 PM
You might need to post more details. My wife and I both sync on one computer with two devices. I'm guessing you mean two Outlook accounts, yes?

That, I'm not sure of. But I do recall it being discussed here. Have you done a search yet?

Anyone?

Robb

Brad Adrian
05-14-2004, 10:18 PM
Can you explain exactly what it is you're trying to do? You should be able to simply synch two Pocket PCs with the same PC, but it sounds like you might be trying to do a bit more than that.

targetdrone
05-17-2004, 05:36 AM
I synch 3 pocket PC's on one laptop. I don't know why you would have a problem with 2....unless maybe they have the same device name (e.g. PocketPC)

targetdrone

Casio E-100> Dell Axim X5> Dell Axim X3i> HP4155

townsendtribe
05-17-2004, 03:05 PM
Well, you can havew multiple accounts under Outlook, each with seperate email, calendar and contacts, or, seperate windows accounts (which is how my wife and I do it). But thinking about it, I don't see why you would have a problem even syncing the same account under out look.

rhmorrison
05-17-2004, 03:35 PM
From the original I post I think that we can assume that he and his wife both have their own OutLook profiles with DIFFERENT contacts, notes, and email accounts and that they each have a Pocket PC that they want to synchronize with THEIR DATA.

jhohensee
05-17-2004, 07:42 PM
It would be two Different Outlook accounts. We will not be using the mail function. Just the Calendar, and notes part of the software.

Janak Parekh
05-18-2004, 02:12 AM
It would be two Different Outlook accounts. We will not be using the mail function. Just the Calendar, and notes part of the software.
If they're separate Outlook accounts under separate users in Windows XP, just sync them and it should be fine. :)

If that's not your problem, give us some more details as to what your setup is and how you want it to work.

--janak