View Full Version : Where the !@#$ is it?!

Deltrevan
05-10-2004, 04:08 PM
I'm driving myself off the deep end!

Does anyone know where in the registry Windows Mobile 2K3 keeps it's listing of what items are slated to show up on/or be presented on the Today page?

I'm having issues where some of the items I've installed to show up on the Today page, aren't showing up. And, I'm pretty sure that it's because I have too many Today page plug-ins installed. (or, at least I used too, and they haven't been cleared out completely/properly) So, I need to clear some of them out.

Thanks, All.

Stephen Beesley
05-10-2004, 04:34 PM
I'm driving myself off the deep end!

Does anyone know where in the registry Windows Mobile 2K3 keeps it's listing of what items are slated to show up on/or be presented on the Today page?

An alternative approach might be to try Remover (http://www.freewareppc.com/utilities/remover.shtml) which does a pretty good job of cleaning the registry (among many other things) in my experience.

YMMV of course....

Yomes
05-10-2004, 04:44 PM
I suppose you have already looked at Start-Config-Today-Elements (I don't know if that's the way, I have a Spanish Pocket PC... Inicio-Configuración-Hoy-Elementos ;))...

In case that didn't work, you should look at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items :).

Un saludo desde España!

[Edited: I forgot the last "\"]

Jeff Rutledge
05-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Try HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items

Deltrevan
05-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Oh my Gawd...what a relief!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH YOU GUYS!

You are truly kings among men.

I owe you big time...(can I send a girl over to the house or something?)

SHoTTa35
05-10-2004, 09:04 PM
well i didn't help at all but i wont mind one or 2 coming over if you wanna send them :lol: :oops: :twisted:

Yomes
05-10-2004, 11:18 PM
Mmm... do you ship overseas? :lol:

If so, send one or two to Spain ;) :p