View Full Version : Dave's iPAQ 4 Year Anniversary

DavesiPAQ
05-10-2004, 01:11 PM
I just wanted to let all know we are having a 4 year anniversary and with the celebration we have redesigned the site ground up. We are also featuring a new mobile experience you wont want to miss with full forum access via your PocketPC. If you're into iPAQ's be sure to stop by, heck we are also having some giveaways!!

Kati Compton
05-10-2004, 03:26 PM
I just wanted to let all know we are having a 4 year anniversary and with the celebration we have redesigned the site ground up. We are also featuring a new mobile experience you wont want to miss with full forum access via your PocketPC. If you're into iPAQ's be sure to stop by, heck we are also having some giveaways!!
Congrats! It's a very useful site. But I miss the PDA comparator... Or is it still there, but I'm not finding it?

DavesiPAQ
05-10-2004, 03:41 PM
Thanks sorry it was sooo hard to keep up with the most updated information I had to drop it.

Kati Compton
05-10-2004, 04:06 PM
Thanks sorry it was sooo hard to keep up with the most updated information I had to drop it.
No problem. ;) Can't begrudge volunteer work becoming too weighty. But I do miss it. Maybe someday we can have something like that here...

What was that interface written in?

DavesiPAQ
05-10-2004, 07:12 PM
It was custom programmed from scratch actually. I have a great programmer who really mapped out my vision.

Kati Compton
05-10-2004, 08:09 PM
It was custom programmed from scratch actually. I have a great programmer who really mapped out my vision.
Write - what language was used? Was it PHP?

DavesiPAQ
05-10-2004, 08:58 PM
PHP Yes...