View Full Version : Sync Pocket PC with PocketMac AND Activesync?

Zack Mahdavi
05-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Hey Mac users....

So I've been using Pocket Mac for a long time and have enjoyed it.

Recently, I purchased a Windows PC, and I thought I'd set up my Pocket PC to sync up with Windows as well as my Mac. However, when I connect my Pocket PC to my Windows machine, activesync wants to delete the PocketMac pairing.

After the PocketMac pairing is deleted, the Pocket PC no longer connects to the Mac.

So here's my question.. How the heck do you set up activesync to work both with PocketMac and Windows?

There's a very helpful support answer (http://pocketmac.onlinesupportdesk.net/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=rate&_i=25&type=no) that answered my question... <-- sarcasm.. :roll:

Thanks for any help!

bdegroodt
05-04-2004, 08:53 PM
No point in being verbose when it isn't required. Right? :wink: I'm doing exactly what you have described for a couple of months now with no issues whatsoever. Have you tried contacting Information Appliance? They've been very kind and helpful with me (when I needed a response).

Zack Mahdavi
05-04-2004, 09:00 PM
Yeah, they are very helpful. I thought I'd come here first before I contacted them. Oh well... I'll send them an email right now.. :)

Zack Mahdavi
05-04-2004, 09:26 PM
Alright, I figured out how to fix it..

1) Delete activesync partnership
2) Connect Pocket PC to Windows
3) Set up partnership, but select the option that doesn't delete other partnerships.
4) Connect to Mac... PocketMac should detect things just fine.