View Full Version : I suscribed? Discounts?

binstpa
05-01-2004, 02:53 PM
I decided instead of spending $15 on games for my end of year gift to myself I would subscribe and take advantage of the discounts and free stuff. I suscribed last night by credit card but haven't heard anything yet. When can I take advantage of the deals and how will I know? Thanks.

tanalasta
05-01-2004, 03:22 PM
I think you'll have to wait till the site-owner (Jason) gets your subscription details, processes it and presses a magic switch or whatever else happens! I'm not 100% sure but I'm sure you'll get it soon!

Wonder if you can get 6 month subscriptions :P I don't have that much money :(

Wiggster
05-01-2004, 05:40 PM
I think when you see the icon on the left side of the screen

<-----------------

that's when you'll know you have your account

binstpa
05-02-2004, 12:04 AM
I have a number of items just sitting in my basket at handango ready for me to use.

I am going to buy the XEN games for $5.00, Splash Photo for $1, Cribbage for $1 and Chopper Alley for $1. Does the suscriber discount for XEN games work in conjunction with the 15% off on handango? I paid my subscription fee last night and am itching to download. Please hurry Jason. :(

OSUKid7
05-02-2004, 01:08 AM
Looks like you got it. :) I'm planning on subscribing as soon as I get my iPaq working again. :(

mch_nz
05-05-2004, 03:40 AM
Thinking about subscribing. Is there a list of available discounts and free stuff? Are they constant or do they change over time?
Thanks

Zack Mahdavi
05-05-2004, 04:35 AM
Thinking about subscribing. Is there a list of available discounts and free stuff? Are they constant or do they change over time?

The list changes frequently. Some discounts expire while new ones get added.

Jason posts a list update every now and then when people ask for it. This is one from April 1st. Not much has changed.

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26474&highlight=discounts