View Full Version : new here, quick question

dpixel8
04-30-2004, 04:01 AM
I just registered, been a long-time reader. Great place you guys have here. just curious, wasnt there something said about registrars getting a discount on things? Is there a list somewhere? Or do I need to pay for a subscription or something (which, btw, I would be VERY willing to do, this site is GREAT!)?

Thanks much in advance, and look forward to lots of talking with you folks. Cheers!

senfeng
04-30-2004, 04:16 AM
Yeah, I think you need to subscribe in order to get the discounts, but the amount that you can save on software is more than worth the price of the subscription. From the front page, you can hit the link for the subscription or the discount. Go here for the actual details and different subscription types:

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/subscribe.php

Anthony Caruana
04-30-2004, 04:21 AM
Becoming a subscriber is definitely worthwhile. I've well and truly gotten back my subscription fee in discounts.

There's a discounts link on the left side of the PPCT homepage that will tell you of all the great stuff avaialble to subscribers. In fact I got most of the value just on the 50% discount on TextMaker

dpixel8
04-30-2004, 04:22 AM
Yeah, I think you need to subscribe in order to get the discounts, but the amount that you can save on software is more than worth the price of the subscription. From the front page, you can hit the link for the subscription or the discount. Go here for the actual details and different subscription types:

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/subscribe.php

Thanks much! Just another example of how helpful you people are aroud here! :)

senfeng
04-30-2004, 04:29 AM
Thanks much! Just another example of how helpful you people are aroud here! :)

No problem and Welcome to the site! :D

dpixel8
04-30-2004, 04:42 AM
Any way I can get my Vaja $20.00 coupon before the 2 week trial is up? Heh, I wanted ot order one of them for my phone AND my PPC. LOL.

Zack Mahdavi
04-30-2004, 05:16 AM
Any way I can get my Vaja $20.00 coupon before the 2 week trial is up? Heh, I wanted ot order one of them for my phone AND my PPC. LOL.

I believe that if you pay directly with your credit card, you can get the $20 coupon immediately. Otherwise, if you pay with Paypal, then you have to wait the 2 weeks. I'm not absolutely sure about this though.