View Full Version : Upgrade eWallet to eWallet Professional?

Zack Mahdavi
04-24-2004, 09:14 AM
I've been using eWallet for a couple months, and I love it. Now I want to upgrade to eWallet Professional, but I don't want to pay the full $29.99 price.

Has anyone been in this situation before? Were you able to get the professional edition at a substantial discount?

hollis_f
04-24-2004, 01:13 PM
I've been using eWallet for a couple months, and I love it. Now I want to upgrade to eWallet Professional, but I don't want to pay the full $29.99 price.

Has anyone been in this situation before? Were you able to get the professional edition at a substantial discount?

http://store.iliumsoft.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?multipreadd=action&keys=EW3UPEK,EW3UPEL,EW3UPEH&template=NewTpls/MultiItemU.html

Zack Mahdavi
04-24-2004, 05:32 PM
Ahhh.. thanks.. I guess I just wasn't looking hard enough.

$16.95 is a bit too much for me. For that price, I could buy Flexwallet. :roll:

phritosan
04-24-2004, 09:57 PM
i purchased the bundle from ilium a bit back, but i dont ever use the desktop portion of ewallet. are you certain its worth having at all?

Janak Parekh
04-24-2004, 11:09 PM
i purchased the bundle from ilium a bit back, but i dont ever use the desktop portion of ewallet. are you certain its worth having at all?
I'm the diametric opposite of you. I use both versions of eWallet several times a day, each day. I find entry via the desktop application to be faster, as well as lookup when I need a password for a website, for example.

--janak

Zack Mahdavi
04-25-2004, 09:05 AM

I like entering stuff into eWallet, but it takes forever sometimes. That's why I think the desktop version might be a big timesaver.

hollis_f
04-25-2004, 07:02 PM
Like Janek, I couldn't be without the desktop bit of eWallet. I keep all my software registration details in eWallet. When I got a new laptop re-installing everything was so much easier with eWallet open on the same machine.

phritosan
04-25-2004, 09:25 PM
that might be part of the difference, all of my account info and product keys are in listpro. i use ewallet for account numbers, insurance, that kinda thing. and i dont need access to that info very often.

and im constantly using listpro on the desktop and the pcc, its practically always open

*shrug* :D

Janak Parekh
04-26-2004, 12:53 AM
that might be part of the difference, all of my account info and product keys are in listpro.
I'm nervous about keeping "account info" in ListPro. I do keep some product keys there, but I've found having them in eWallet is simpler.

i use ewallet for account numbers, insurance, that kinda thing. and i dont need access to that info very often.
The most frequent use of eWallet for me is website/network passwords. I have something like 50 of them. 8O

--janak

phritosan
04-26-2004, 06:50 PM
i meant accounts as website accounts, not banking accounts =) those are in ewallet

Ilium Software
04-29-2004, 06:14 PM
Hi,

If you already own eWallet on Pocket PC you can add the same version to your desktop for just $10.00. Just drop us an email and we'll provide you with the information. $16.95 is if you need new versions for both the PC and the PDA.

Sincerely,

Marc Tassin
Ilium Software
--------------------
[email protected]
+1 (734) 973-9388
---------------------
http://www.iliumsoft.com

Zack Mahdavi
04-29-2004, 06:24 PM
Great, thanks Mark!

Janak Parekh
05-02-2004, 04:38 AM
i meant accounts as website accounts, not banking accounts =)
Like I said, I'm nervous of keeping any account information unencrypted. I really don't want anyone logging into my Amazon account...

--janak