View Full Version : Two weird things....

icallmedan
04-24-2004, 03:53 AM
The first weird thing is that when I want to check my memory, I go to settings, and I tap the Memory icon...it used to be instant, but now takes 10 or so seconds for the memory section to appear...does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it. Thanks...

My other question is....now when I go to file explorer in my programs, I get a warning or error message saying "Cannot find 'Skins' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and all the required libraries are available." Does nayone know why this happens or how to fix it. Thanks

-Dan

JustinGTP
04-24-2004, 06:43 AM
Regarding question number one; do you have a lot of programs installed making your Pocket PC slow? Or do you have a microdrive or something slow in the CF slot?

Other than that, I have no idea, or any help with regards to question number two.

Oh, and I call me Justin. :D

icallmedan
04-24-2004, 04:06 PM
I think I fixed it....but I have no clue how....it jsut started randomly working again.

Pat Logsdon
04-24-2004, 05:26 PM
I think I fixed it....but I have no clue how....it jsut started randomly working again.
Did you have skins installed on a storage card? If that card wasn't in the PPC, that would explain the error...

icallmedan
04-24-2004, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the help, but I got everything straightened out.....however I did it...lol...thanks.

ctmagnus
04-24-2004, 08:32 PM

Been there... ;) It's such a nice feeling!

icallmedan
04-24-2004, 09:06 PM
Yep! It's weird that stuff like that happens though...lol