View Full Version : Help choosing a case

Shaun Stuart
04-22-2004, 07:31 PM
I have just purchased a Toshiba e800 - can anyone recommend a good case. I would prefer a side opening filofax type case - and would even consider a larger portfolio type case with a pocket for the E800.

Thanks

The Yaz
04-22-2004, 10:04 PM
This may not be the case style you would want, but if you go to Vaja with this link: http://www.vajacases.com/home_en.html , you will find that you can get a real nice looking case for it.

The best part is that since the 805 is big, they were able to fit 2 credit card slots on the flap.

I own the generic case with the belt clip. Its been great and it looks professional (thought some have commented that it looks like an original Star Trek Tricorder).

Steve 8)

Ripper014
04-23-2004, 02:56 AM
Well....................... my favorite case is the Sena series... and according to their website they will have a Toshiba E805 case shortly. Their customer service is second to none. If you are interested I would send them an e-mail and get an ETA...

JustinGTP
04-23-2004, 03:35 AM
How about an aluminum case? There is one here: http://cases.com/e800.htm

For leather, Sena is great, along with Vaja.

-Justin.

phritosan
04-23-2004, 06:46 AM
i bought a sena a couple of weeks ago for my 4155 and i love it

tanalasta
04-23-2004, 03:57 PM
Depends on your budget :)

Sena and Vaja cases are both highly recommended and are the best your money can buy.

Aluminium hard cases from proporta www.proporta.com or innopocket www.innopocket.com for spunky alunimium cases. They're mostly side-opening.

Paula
04-23-2004, 05:43 PM
I love Sena in the springtime, when it drizzles
I love Sena in the summer, when it sizzles
I love Sena in Fall...
Why oh why do I love Sena, because it the best case of all.

(Sung out of key, to the tune of "I Love Paris". :D )

Thank you for the applause, try the veal and be kind to the wait staff. :wink:

Paula

Ripper014
04-23-2004, 05:51 PM
Sounds like the spunky Paula is a chef...

The Sena cases are quite reasonable when compared with the others on the market. You can get a Sena case for the same price as 2 Aluminum grips for a Hp2210...

There are lots of available cases on the market finding the one that suits you the best is a little like looking for the holy grail. It sounds like Paula found her's... and I just need to get mine replaced... my goblet had a chip in it.

Paula
04-24-2004, 04:48 AM
Sounds like the spunky Paula is a chef...

The Sena cases are quite reasonable when compared with the others on the market. You can get a Sena case for the same price as 2 Aluminum grips for a Hp2210...

There are lots of available cases on the market finding the one that suits you the best is a little like looking for the holy grail. It sounds like Paula found her's... and I just need to get mine replaced... my goblet had a chip in it.

Ripper,
A chef... me... hardly. As a matter of fact my cooking is almost as bad as my singing. :( Be very happy you have not sampled either. :)

So, Ripper has a CHIPper in his FLIPper case. Ok, so my puny poetry is also quite bad.

You are quite right about my Holy Grail, I have found mine and thine name is Sena.

Paula