View Full Version : WordNetCE - see thread in Announcements

ebswift
04-21-2004, 12:29 AM
Rant deleted. Please see the WordNetCE thread in Announcements. (I thought my thread was deleted but the MODs kindly moved it to the appropriate place, thanks).

upplepop
04-21-2004, 01:12 AM
It looks like it's there to me:
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27113&highlight=

yuit
04-21-2004, 01:12 AM
your post wasn't deleted just moved to the announcements forum, where it is more appropriate.

Or alternatively, tell me where you can get a decent freeware PPC dictionary from so I don't need to waste my time coding stuff that people can have for free.

well you can try this:

http://www.cellosoft.com/software/view.php?id=42

ebswift
04-21-2004, 01:27 AM
LOL, Sorry. I saw the warning that commercial or warez posts would be deleted, my bad. Thankyou for the explanation, you can probably delete this thread now.

Steven Cedrone
04-21-2004, 05:19 AM
Rant deleted. Please see the WordNetCE thread in Announcements. (I thought my thread was deleted but the MODs kindly moved it to the appropriate place, thanks).

I'm sure I don't want to know what your original rant said! :wink:

Steve

ebswift
04-21-2004, 05:52 AM
I'm sure I don't want to know what your original rant said!
Don't worry, nothing too melodramatic, I was just kind of asking why a post on freeware is deleted and all that, but it was all an innocent misunderstanding. It would be nice though to get a PM saying "your message has been moved...". Just a suggestion so we don't think our stuff is deleted ;)

Steven Cedrone
04-21-2004, 01:33 PM
Don't worry, nothing too melodramatic, I was just kind of asking why a post on freeware is deleted and all that, but it was all an innocent misunderstanding. It would be nice though to get a PM saying "your message has been moved...". Just a suggestion so we don't think our stuff is deleted ;)

Normally, I will PM when a message gets moved. However, when I reply in the actual thread, I won't PM as I assume (I know: never assume) the person that started the thread is "watching" it for replies...

Steve

ebswift
04-21-2004, 11:52 PM
Normally, I will PM when a message gets moved. However, when I reply in the actual thread, I won't PM as I assume (I know: never assume) the person that started the thread is "watching" it for replies...
:evil: Ok, I've worked out where the communication broke down... Hotmail has blocked PocketPCThoughts emails by default, they were all in "junk email" :(. So I had the topic watched, and 'assumed' that it would popup as a new hotmail message :roll: