View Full Version : FS: MINT Condition: Casio E200 in Original Box

Chris Spera
04-20-2004, 11:21 PM
I have a Casio E200 for sale. This is a great PPC, and it is in MINT Condition! This is one of the first PPC's with dual CF/SD Slots. It is running PPC 2002, EUU3, and doesn't show any wear.

The screen is in perfect condition, no scratches; and it has a PPC Techs WriteShield installed on it.

The battery is in EXCELLENT condition and holds a single charge for well over a week.

206 SA Processor
64MB RAM
64K TFT Color Screen
CF Type I/II Slot
SD Memory Slot (not SDIO)
RS202C/ USB Client/Host
IRDA 1.2

The device comes with most of the original box contents and the original box, also in MINT condition.

Casio still has a few of these for sale, and they MSRP for $499. You can get these on eBay for about $200 plus shipping.

Asking $150 (OBO), shipped; but will need a PayPal Instant Cash Payment to make it work. I will ship either FedEx 2nd Day, or Next Day (which ever is better) provided the total shipping cost to me doesn't excede $15. The best shipping outcome, in your favor.

If you're interested, this is a great PPC for a college student; or for someone looking to get involved in PPC's but doesn't want to pay a lot of money. I'm going to be putting this on eBay in a day or so...so get it while its hot!