View Full Version : new V37

ekinskofer
04-20-2004, 10:29 PM
Hey Guys,

I just bought a V37 and quite like it so far.

Just have a quick question, I have a pal that uses his pocket pc for reading at night. I was just wondering how the battery holds out for say 1-2 hours of use a night? It seems that you have to take this thing in to get a new one if the old one dies on you.

Any thoughts? Perhaps I should read the user manual :roll:

cheers

Eric

Deltrevan
04-20-2004, 11:06 PM
You should have no problem getting a couple of hours of read time out of it each night. (More if you turn the screen brightness down).

I use mine to read as well (or game), but I keep my power cable beside my bed, and keep mine plugged in the whole time.

kaitanium
04-21-2004, 02:16 AM
yea for 1-2hrs a pocket pc has enough batt life. turn your room lights dimmer and turn down your brightness on the device and you should be able to get more read time in too on the device

ekinskofer
04-22-2004, 01:26 AM
for some reason when I sync'd, my tasks are showing up blank and I can't seem to get rid of them, modify them or anything. This is definetly a bug, not sure how to fix this.

Vric
04-23-2004, 05:47 PM
sure it last 2hours and more

You can actually read a full movie in DivX (2hours) and have about 30% of battery left.

I use mine as a Ogg Player (Mp3) and can get about 7hours or play with the screen off.

So yes, you will be able to get easily about 5h of reading with the dim at the lowest