View Full Version : Keep getting the same 136 emails...

welmoed
04-14-2004, 02:47 AM
I've got a new problem with my 2215 and Inbox. I receive my PDA email when I sync in the cradle, connecting to the web through the cradle. So far it's worked fine; I only used to get the new messages. But lately (the last two weeks or so), every time I sync, I get ALL the old messages... 136 of them, the same ones (I'm on a daily list to my PDA). I've looked EVERYWHERE in the Inbox settings and CANNOT find any place to specify "remove message from server". Arrghh, how can I fix this?

--Welmoed

Zack Mahdavi
04-14-2004, 03:45 AM
I'm not absolutely positive if this will fix this, as I now use an IMAP email account instead of a POP one.

However, in the Inbox app, click Tools -> Options... Then in the drop down box labeled "Empty Deleted Items:", select either "Immediately" or "On connect/disconnect."

Hope this helps...

welmoed
04-16-2004, 01:39 AM
Unfortunately, that's not it. :(

It's just bizarre. Yesterday I synced and it only picked up the two outstanding new emails.

I just synced and I've got 143... all the old emails just will not get deleted from the server.

Arrgghh!! Where/how do I set this on this device??

--Welmoed

Zack Mahdavi
04-16-2004, 06:30 AM
Are you sure it's a Pocket PC issue? Do you have the same problem when you use a Desktop client, such as Outlook?

welmoed
04-17-2004, 12:53 AM
Nope; I've never had this problem with my desktop Outlook client. And it's only been recently on the PPC. I have no clue what's changed.

--Welmoed