View Full Version : Any Virtua Fighter fans?

sublime
04-13-2004, 05:53 AM
I just bought a used Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution and am amazed at how disgustingly difficult this game is. Is anybody here actually GOOD at this game? I used to have a fool-proof strategy in video games, but this game does not allow my button-mashing frenzies at all. Evading is confusing as hell, and these combos are nearly impossible.

I hate the game, only because I absolutely suck at it. For all of you who are good at it, give me some encouragement. How long does it take to become good at the game?

Fishie
04-13-2004, 05:57 AM
I just bought a used Tekken 4 Evolution and am amazed at how disgustingly difficult this game is. Is anybody here actually GOOD at Tekken? I used to have a fool-proof strategy in video games, but Tekken does not allow my button-mashing frenzies at all. Evading is confusing as hell, and these combos are nearly impossible.

I hate the game, only because I absolutely suck at it. For all of you who are good at it, give me some encouragement. How long does it take to become good at the game?

Are you sure you dont mean Virtua Fighter Evolution?

There is NO Tekken evolution and VF Evolution is the best fighting game ever made.

sublime
04-13-2004, 06:08 AM
Sorry. It's late, and I meant to say Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution.

Forgive me, and help a brother out...

Fishie
04-13-2004, 06:31 AM
The game has the most elaborate and comprehensive training mode of any game in existence.
Try it out.

Also check some of the player guides at the forums at http://www.virtuafighter.com

Some advice, do a forum search before you start asking questions as most everything you might want to ask about the game has been asked and replied to there already and they dont take too kindly to newbie number 714 asking the same thing yet again.

Enjoy the best fighting game ever made.