View Full Version : wcf12 now needs rest

asinta
04-12-2004, 06:25 PM
for trying every information from different forums and pda reviews, i finally decided to stop and rest for a while. it started a couple of weeks from now when i got my ipaq 2215 the same time i ordered wcf12 from amazon. a quick search landed me installing the driver update from linksys and got my wireless connection running. hahahahaha success i say, but wait a minute? the utility is not working it's just a useless icon. humm forget it, as long as i can connect who cares. what the @#$!! every time i connect i have to messed up the thing, hummm forget it again as long as i can connect. after a week the wcf12 is dead. i need the help from the internet wise guys. found it must be the driver, so got the senao and the instruction to delete the unwanted file and as predicted the wcf12 was resurrected from hell. success hahahaha thanks to senao i'm a happy man again and very nice utilities too, very strong connection. but what the @#$$%!! the damm thing stop and keep on blinking then connect again then stop. i suspect something is loose. re insert and re insert till i finally decided to rest and i can see my wcf12 as my money walks away, should i buy a sandisk, d link or ambicom? i need your help...

Dr Jekyll
04-18-2004, 01:33 AM
What can I say,

I have no problems with my WCF12 card and LinkSYS drivers.

But the card does get warmer than I'd like it to, is this normal?