View Full Version : Looking for Winamp & Pocket PC/Smart Phone users

PeterPan
04-11-2004, 12:50 AM
Hi,

I am currently writing a Winamp (http://www.winamp.com) plugin to allow you to copy songs from the playlist or media library to the Pocket PC. I currently have a little snag in my code, but should hopefully get past that in the next couple of days. I have an iPAQ 1930, iPAQ 3635 and a Jornada 545 to test it on. So I am looking for people with other devices, in particular smartphones or Phone Edition to also test it out.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping me test.

Regards,

Pete.

Kowalski
04-12-2004, 11:48 AM
i appriciate you for your usefull inventory. i dont use wiamp but if i did i would be glad to test it. because every time i say "hey this song sounds cool let me take it with me" i have to manually find the song and copy through active stink
i am currently using windows media player but if the plugin works ill think of moving to winamp

PeterPan
04-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Hi, yes that is exactly the type of scenario for the use of this plugin. I have advanced quite far with it and it should be ready any day now.

I would recommend going to Winamp anyway, it is much nicer than WMP with a lot more configuration capabilites.

KenClunk
04-14-2004, 12:05 AM
Big ups to you.

Let us know when it works everyone is trying to find a good program for that.