View Full Version : Save 85% on "Stocks and Weather Today" until noon 4/9/04

VintageSlots
04-08-2004, 06:31 PM
We have a bet in our company on how many more sales we will get if we have a huge sale on Stocks and Weather Today. The sale has been going on for about 24 hours with no external advertising. We are now posting to a couple of discussion groups to see how many more sales we get.

Here are the details:
Purchase Stocks and Weather Today before noon on 4/9/2004 for only $5.99. A savings of over 70% off the regular bundled price and 85% off 8O the individual price! This price only valid at Handango. We reserve the right to terminate this offer early if sales hit a predetermined point.

Go to http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?productType=2&optionId=1_2_2&platformId=2&siteId=1&productId=43149 for more information.

If you have been thinking about buying it then do it now before the price goes back up to $19.95 tomorrow afternoon :mrgreen:.

drop
04-08-2004, 07:39 PM
I dove right in! Thanks :lol:!

With the sale and PPCTs discount, I felt like I just stole something.

pr0vider
04-10-2004, 09:55 PM
I just noticed this thread and bought Stocks & Weather Today a bit late (4/10), but still got a decent price ($9.90). Great weather program for my Toshiba without the cost of Journal Bar. I just wish I was well off enough to care about my stocks from hour to hour, though... :D