View Full Version : FS: Upgraded iPaq 3600 Series + accessories

Zauberer44
04-05-2004, 07:47 PM
My company just bought me a new handheld so I dont need this one anymore. It is a 3600 series which has had the 2000mAh battery upgrade and the 128mb stacked memory upgrade from pocketpctechs.com. Screen has been covered by writeshield since day one, and there are minor cosmetic blemishes to the back from using expansion sleeves. Included are a cf sleeve, a zipper leather case, a hardce.com leather powered cf case, 256mb cf card, original software, cradle, ac adapter, a pack of write shields. I will include original (dead) battery if you wish. If the price is right, I will throw in a netgear 802.11b card. I am looking to sell the unit and all of the accessories but am willing to do a portion of the lot, or just the unit. E-mail [email protected]. pictures at matthewwilhelm.com/forsale.htm

Zauberer44
04-06-2004, 04:21 PM
I cannot offer any sort of warranty on the item since I don't have one; however, If you aren't satisfied when you recieve the item we can work something out. Probably just send it back and we will split the shipping cost.

I know electronics fraud is a big issue on forums and ebay and the like these days, and theres no way to offer complete assurance to someone as an individual selling a unit, so please don't hesitate to e-mail me if you have any questions. I will take any reasonable steps necessary to ensure the protection of both parties. My phone number is in the signature of each e-mail I send, as well as my work address, if a meeting could be arranged, that would probably work best for everyone. Thanks again.
-Matt