View Full Version : Toshiba PPC2003 SE upgrade?

Falstaff
03-27-2004, 12:00 AM
I saw a reference on this site to the fact that Toshiba is offering an upgrade to PPC2003 SE, but I can't find anything on Toshiba's site (and I don't remember anything from this site). Am I just missing something obvious, or what? Can someone please give me a link to an article, info about the upgrade, or a link to info from Toshiba. Thanks.

WindWalker
03-27-2004, 01:26 AM
I saw a reference on this site to the fact that Toshiba is offering an upgrade to PPC2003 SE, but I can't find anything on Toshiba's site (and I don't remember anything from this site). Am I just missing something obvious, or what? Can someone please give me a link to an article, info about the upgrade, or a link to info from Toshiba. Thanks.

All the references I have seen for the 2003 SE upgrade for Toshiba have given a May timeframe for its appearance. Check the article on Brighthand about the upgrade. It's not going to be right around the corner.

UPDATE
The link is here. (http://www.brighthand.com/article/When_Will_WM03SE_Updates_Be_Available)

Falstaff
03-27-2004, 03:44 AM
Thanks for the link. I guess I'm out of luck though, it looks like only the 405 and 805 are getting the upgrade. Oh well, I'll have to wait a year and get a new PPC I guess....