View Full Version : SD Card question

Raghavendra
03-24-2004, 08:04 AM
Hi,
Can someone please answer my question? I have an ipaq h1930 and it was given to me (used already). Now if i wanted to place an sd card, can i just place it? I mean, the card slot is bigger the sd card, so how does it stay in place properly? Thanks in advance.

SHoTTa35
03-24-2004, 09:19 AM
SD ports have a lil click-lock in them so when you push in a card it clicks and locks in.. when you wanna take it out you push it down and the lock releases and the card pops up.

omikron.sk
03-24-2004, 07:52 PM
SD ports have a lil click-lock in them so when you push in a card it clicks and locks in.. when you wanna take it out you push it down and the lock releases and the card pops up.

....exactly. I've got th iPaq h2210, which seems to have similar (if not even same) SD slot and I've got no problems using ANY SD cards, that I've tried.

Vasant56
03-25-2004, 03:37 AM
I have a small piece of tape holding mine in, though. I've accidently knocked it out before..

Speaking of which, My pocket pc can flink it a good meter..

Darius Wey
03-25-2004, 03:41 AM
Hi,
Can someone please answer my question? I have an ipaq h1930 and it was given to me (used already). Now if i wanted to place an sd card, can i just place it? I mean, the card slot is bigger the sd card, so how does it stay in place properly? Thanks in advance.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Is your SD card slot or SD card busted so that the click-lock doesn't work? If not, it should just click into place...but make sure your SD card is the right way around.