View Full Version : Does anyone have one of those cute "Screen wiper" doggies?

karinatwork
03-23-2004, 06:26 AM
I was wondering how well they work... they are so cute! :lilangel:

www.overlayplus.com

:D

dean_shan
03-23-2004, 07:11 AM
:lol: funny. Don't think I'd buy one though, carrying a toy animal around with me would start to get cumbersome ( not to mention ruin my manly image :wink: ). This product reminds me of somthing a Japanesse school girl would have.

Mitch D
03-23-2004, 07:18 AM
They are interesting but I somehow doubt that I could live down carrying one of these around attached to either my XDA or X3i. My staff alone would laugh themself crazy and I don't need any help getting them going most days.

PetiteFlower
03-24-2004, 01:20 AM
More reminders that there aren't enough girls on this site ;) I think it's cute too!

Robb Bates
03-24-2004, 06:03 PM
What about that "power extender" thing they have? That seems like the biggest line of bull I've ever heard. What? something simple the battery industry hasn't thought of that will extend the life of batteries but just putting it near the battery? It's about as hokey as those antenna extender stickers. What a crock!

Robb

Kati Compton
03-24-2004, 07:01 PM
It's cute, but too big to carry around with me...

And I like cats. ;)

disconnected
03-24-2004, 08:59 PM
It does seem a little large, but probably the only thing really stopping me is the lack of choice; I'm not really a dog person.
I do have a "Dust Bunny" Screenie Beanie sitting on my monitor at home -- I just searched Google to check the name (I guess they're called Monitor Cleaners), and I see they have some new ones. I think I need that frog. :)

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/bytesngrins/screenbeanmo.html

Paula
03-26-2004, 11:07 AM
I admit that they are very cute, but I can't see myself carrying one of these around. I would keep it on my desk at work though. Now if they just had a cute Siamese ...

Paula

Brad Adrian
03-26-2004, 02:34 PM
And you make fun of ME, just because I wear an eVEST? ;)