View Full Version : Updates on new 2003 upgrade ??????

q-live
03-23-2004, 05:50 AM
Well i just came from the t mobile site and they have another upgrade to the ppc out....... but i dont wanna try it because they didnt get it right the first time >>>> has anyone tried this new one tht was just put out???

rscorer
03-25-2004, 02:20 AM
Well i just came from the t mobile site and they have another upgrade to the ppc out....... but i dont wanna try it because they didnt get it right the first time >>>> has anyone tried this new one tht was just put out???

Yes, I tried it, and it works. Unlike the first one, which killed my PPCPE!

q-live
03-25-2004, 09:26 AM
is the second edition included with that or is that another update we gotta wait on ?????

Janak Parekh
03-25-2004, 06:05 PM
is the second edition included with that or is that another update we gotta wait on ?????
It doesn't include that. :( I don't know if there is an ETA on T-Mobile supporting WM2003SE, or if they ever will on the Pocket PC Phone Edition. Most OEMs seem to offer one OS upgrade for a device.

--janak

greg1205
03-25-2004, 06:55 PM
I did the upgrade to my t-mobile pocket pc and now when I talk on the phone for a while, the screen will shut off and won't come back on.

What's really strange is that if someone calls me, I can hear them talk, but all they hear is a ring on their end. Anyone know what could be causing this?

I'm not sure if it's the upgrade, the device (I had to do a handset exchange after the first upgrade killed my phone), or software (the only thing I've added is Microsoft Voice Command).

Any help will be appreciated. T-mobile's sending me another device and I don't want to have the same problems.

Thanks,
Greg

q-live
03-28-2004, 03:20 AM
man..... thats why i dont want to try the new update yet..... everybody having problems.... not counting i am with tmobile but my contract expire and i am going month to month and somebody told me for them to send me another phone i would have to sign at least another year with them which i dont wanna do...... cause i wanna go to VERIZON..... IF THEY HURRY UP WIT SOME NICE PDA PHONES :D

q-live
04-10-2004, 11:36 PM
i just got the 2 way from tmobile saying the new update is out..... but hell i dont know what to do.... i dont want it ffff up my phone!!!!!! does this one have the landscape mode??????

Janak Parekh
04-11-2004, 07:56 PM
i just got the 2 way from tmobile saying the new update is out..... but hell i dont know what to do.... i dont want it ffff up my phone!!!!!! does this one have the landscape mode??????
I believe they're just referring to the WM2003 upgrade that was released a few weeks ago.

--janak