View Full Version : AAAARRRGH!!! eWallet Has Decided NOT to Recognise My Password!

Iain51
03-14-2004, 05:06 PM
I can't believe it! I added a new card this morning an it was fine. Now it doesn't want to know. :evil: :cry:

I'm trying to think what I've done since then. I've downloaded a couple of games and Anton Tomov's PPC Mechanic/Mark/Hack Master. I've run a couple of the "tidy-up" things in there icluding the reg clean. Could it be that?

I'm thinking I'll have to restore my last backup (this morning). I only hope this works.

Iain

PS
Oh the irony - I'm due to see my Dad tonight and sing it's praises! He is (like me) very much a Psion man.

Zack Mahdavi
03-15-2004, 03:57 AM
I've never heard of that happening before. Did you maybe copy the file to a different location? It could have been corrupted during the transfer. That's the only thing I could think of. I don't see how installing games could prevent eWallet from opening unless you were running low on memory. Your best bet would be to contact Ilium's support... sorry I couldn't be of any better help.

Ed Hansberry
03-15-2004, 04:07 AM
Uninstall and reinstall eWallet. That will clear up and issues caused by the other apps that messed up eWallet's encryption settings/registry entries.

Iain51
03-15-2004, 02:04 PM
No, I don't see how that could either! :(

Cheers Ed, I'll give that a whirl and let you know.