View Full Version : ActiveSync --> storage cards

jneely
03-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Is there any way to sync files on a storage card???
(aside from manually exploring there from my desktop and copying files one way or the other)

If ActiveSync won't do it, are there alternatives? Perhaps a plugin of some kind?

I'm looking for something automated, that does it's job just as ActiveSync does each time I stick the PDA in the cradle.

arnage2
03-07-2004, 09:41 PM
what kind of files do you need to sync?

ATraveler
03-07-2004, 09:49 PM
There is an app called Mighty Synch that does just what you want. I've used it in the past and it worked fairly well. HTH.

jneely
03-08-2004, 11:37 PM
MightySync does look like what I'm looking for. I want to sync various kinds of files, like:
MP3s, documents, photos, etc...

Thanks.

yildi
03-09-2004, 05:10 PM
You should be carefull with this soft. I have lost files because of its synchronization problems. If, when it is lauched, the SD card is not yet recognized by the PPC, it considers that your documenbts are erased from the PPC and it erases them from the PC (well it puts the files in the Recycler bin and you will have to restore them). It also wants to synchronize the same files to each connection even if they have not changed. I had quickly enough of this hassle and stopped using it even if I have bought it; I replaced it by a backup software...

Murat