View Full Version : iRock 400FM 300W!

luiskim
03-02-2004, 06:18 PM
Where can i get this device in canada? i was checking the prices on pocketcptechs and the shipping price is just too high. So i went to their affiliate in canada and they don't carry the iRock...
If anyone knows any online or retail store in canada that would sell this... can you please tell me???
thanks...

JustinGTP
03-03-2004, 03:11 AM
Where can i get this device in canada? i was checking the prices on pocketcptechs and the shipping price is just too high. So i went to their affiliate in canada and they don't carry the iRock...
If anyone knows any online or retail store in canada that would sell this... can you please tell me???
thanks...

Futureshop (http://www.futureshop.ca)

Irock conveniently found here. (http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&dept=0&WLBS=fsweb12&sku_id=0665000FS10031746&catid=&newdeptid=2)

luiskim
03-03-2004, 05:51 PM
i think is no there anymore... and the link that you gave me does not show anything... but thanks anyways...

JustinGTP
03-04-2004, 03:19 AM
Yes - they must have been removed and taken away from Futureshop. I clicked on the link and boom, it is gone. I saw an iRock for sale in Futureshop a month or two ago - so they must have been recently removed.

Sorry!

-Justin.

JTEK
03-04-2004, 04:59 AM
Well I'm actually thinking of ordering one of these things tomorrow. My girlfriend has recently gotten into her MP3 player due to a good supply of audiobooks and this would be good to use in the car.

I thought about getting one of those funky cassette adapters, but I just couldn't see wires and stuff sticking out of the car deck.

Thanks for the heads-up on this one, since I would have never found it myself. :D

Jeff Rutledge
03-04-2004, 05:26 AM
I believe I saw these on Tigerdirect.ca a while back, but I'm not 100% certain (can't check right now unfortunately).

luiskim
03-04-2004, 09:14 PM
yes... there is actually 3 different types in tigerdirect.ca and i got one... thanks a lot...