View Full Version : iPAQ 1940 or Toshiba e400?

quazz
03-02-2004, 04:01 AM
Well, I've finally ruled out Palm from my choice of PDAs and those two cost about the same price (the e400 is 20$CAN less) so it isn't really an issue.

I've read around this forum and I've looked for review around the net so these are pretty much my two final choices. But if you have other suggestion at the same price or less, feel free to say so.

Both do pretty much everything I want, so wich one would you suggest? SNES emulation is an "important" point for me (wich is why I ruled out the iPAQ 1935), wich one will give me the better result? I know that it won't be perfect, but I really don't mind turning sound quality down and missing a frame every now and then. Wich one has the best "gaming" pad?

Oh, and finally, I can't seem to find as much info on the Dell Axim X3 BASIC. And it does cost less (although I haven't seen it available in any store around here). I've read a few bad thing about it though. Is it founded and should I forget about this model?

Any comment appreciated. :)

edit: The e400 doesn't have a user replacable battery. How much does changing one cost and how often should I need to do it? Can I do it myself (even if it would mean loosing my warranty)?