View Full Version : Toggling various settings via macros

Lucifer
02-27-2004, 04:11 AM
I would like to find a way to execute a number of commands in WM2003 on my iPAQ 5550 as a macro of some sort. I have three commands that I would like to assign to a button. The commands are:
(a) turn Bluetooth on;
(b) change the Connection Settings for Internet from "My Work Settings" to "GPRS Settings"; and
(c) dial Bluetooth modem via my Sony Ericsson T616 is dialed.

Preferably, the same button when pressed again, or another if need be, will reverse the chain of commands as follows:
(a) disconnect Bluetooth modem connection to my Sony Ericsson T616;
(b) turn Bluetooth off; and
(c) change Connection Settings for Internet from "GPRS Settings" to "My Work Settings".

The issue is that I use SPB GPRS Monitor which has a Connect button that dials the Bluetooth modem, but does not toggle Bluetooth or Internet settings. Further, I do not use Bluetooth or GPRS otherwise, instead relying on "My Work Settings" to connect to the Internet.

I know that there are some commands to access some of the items in the Settings pages (e.g. "38#\windows\ctlpnl.exe BTConfigCE.cpl,0" to arrive at the Bluetooth configuration screen), but have not found much information about the various parameters.

Has anyone tried to solve the same or a similar problem? Is there software that would provide such macro functionality?

Thanks in advance.

Deus
02-27-2004, 02:37 PM
Sure you want Buttonmax

http://www.pocketmax.net/buttonMax.htm

Is this what you want?