View Full Version : NoteM... recording program problem!!?? (dead)

Blue Zero
02-26-2004, 05:46 AM
Hey all...

I just have a simple question about a program call "NoteM"
Its a program which allow one to record into mp3 format...

anways, i just have a problem, and wish someone could give a hand...

Whenever I try to record a meeting that I have (usually hr long)
It will turn itself off after 2 minute, and miss the whole meeting that i want to record

My auto-shut off timer is 2 minute, but in the setting of "NoteM", i set it so that the program would disable theauto-shut off timer... but it doesnt seem to work as it planed

...so could anybody give a suggestion? or a better recording program...?

dean_shan
02-26-2004, 06:56 AM
Yeah I had that problem too. So when ever I was going to record for a while I would disable the auto-off (from the system menu).

Blue Zero
02-29-2004, 08:08 AM
... so seem like the only solution is to shut off the auto timer at "system" within the ppc... or is there some else I miss

But the funny thing is that the program "NoteM" would shut off itself during recording after the seted time, the recording fuction would be still on, but would not be recording anything during the time the ppc is off... weird... i think it the program's bug

But anyhow, is there a better MP3 recording program out there... freewear will be better...

I am having another staff meeting on the upcoming friday, and I want to be able to keep track of my meeting's progress :?

Blue Zero
03-06-2004, 04:11 AM
...is there anyone out there that could help me on this.... :(

I am having my meeting very soon, and I seriously need to record the minute of the meeting

...or is there other better MP3 recording program?
Thx ppl

Lex
03-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Try [email protected] and see if you get an answer. I'd keep it brief since he created this freeware with no intention of providing tech support.

Resco Audio Recorder is $19.95 and there are several others at www.handango.com

I'm not aware of another freebie.

A low tech option is a good old pocket tape recorder.