View Full Version : Don't know if anyone posted this yet...

dmacburry2003
02-18-2004, 09:29 PM
Geek.com seems to be saying PDABuzz.com is out of business. Hmmm... Must be. :cry:

Well, Jason, your empire seems to be getting to its feet 8O

Oh well, I never went there anyway.

ntractv
02-18-2004, 09:33 PM
I would check back there periodically (once a month or two) and it seemed it was slowly heading downhill. Looked like the site was only updated once or twice a week if that. Seemed like only a matter of time.

dmacburry2003
02-18-2004, 09:33 PM
Should I submit this as news?

JustinGTP
02-18-2004, 09:56 PM
Should I submit this as news?

Why not? Jason and his crew will decide if its important enough :D

dmacburry2003
02-18-2004, 09:58 PM
I did. It seems strange though, because the PPCT team usually picks up everything (notice how PPCT gets it, then about a day later everyone else gets it). :D

dmacburry2003
02-18-2004, 10:23 PM
That was funny, I went to quote Janak's post and got this:
Sorry, but only can reply to posts in this forum.

Lol. Anyway, thanks for the info, Janak. Hmm... Now where did your post go??? I must be going crazy :wink:

dmacburry2003
02-18-2004, 10:25 PM
That's weird, I went to quote mountainguy and got this:
Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum.

Now that post is gone too. OMG what is going on here???

Jacob
02-18-2004, 10:27 PM
That's weird, I went to quote mountainguy and got this:
Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum.

Now that post is gone too. OMG what is going on here???

A couple posts have disappeared from this thread.

There was another that explained at least partially, what a putz meant... that went bye bye too.

mountainguy
02-18-2004, 10:28 PM
Hey where did my post go? Was it inappropriate or am I losing my mind. Sure did not intend for it to be inappropriate. Somebody let me know and give me some feedback.

Kenn

Jacob
02-18-2004, 10:29 PM
Hey where did my post go? Was it inappropriate or am I losing my mind. Sure did not intend for it to be inappropriate. Somebody let me know and give me some feedback.

Kenn

Normally they're very good about putting in a warning - so as to explain what happened.

Maybe PPC Thoughts is being haunted by the ghost of PDABuzz? :|

dmacburry2003
02-18-2004, 10:30 PM
Whoa, this thread has already gone out of control.

I made a mistake *not mentioning* and a few people have been cleared out of here. Weird. Should the whole thing just be deleted?

Steven Cedrone
02-18-2004, 10:32 PM
Let me lock this until I can find out what is happening...

Steve

Ed Hansberry
02-18-2004, 10:35 PM

Kenn
Sorry. I was trying to remove the contents of a private email someone posted here and yours got checked and whacked. Still it was a reply to that so it is no big deal. :wink:

Ok, show's over. Move along. Nothing to see here. :mrgreen:

:nonono:

Janak Parekh
02-18-2004, 11:20 PM
One more bizarre addition to the thread:

I made a reply to dmacburry, pointing out that we only decide to post on some things, and that we had discussed this a day or two ago, but it doesn't seem newsworthy at the time. Then I decided to delete it, because the discussion was taking a different turn, and at that moment dmacburry must have tried to reply to it. But it didn't exist at that point, so phpBB was confused.

Anyway, Jason decided to make a front-page (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=216492) thread on it, so let's leave this very confusing thread locked. Everyone, post relevant discussion there. Thanks. :)

--janak

Jason Dunn
02-19-2004, 04:58 PM
Well, Jason, your empire seems to be getting to its feet 8O

I just wanted to add a comment to this thread: the assertion that Thoughts Media will grow by other sites going out of business is an offensive one...I don't know where that came from dmacburry2003, but I hope I've never given off that impression in anything I've said or done.