View Full Version : Try-on cases before buying in NYC. Stores?

Alan2
02-18-2004, 02:57 PM
I'd rather try them out and not buy on web. Any stores that have a good selection where you can try them on for size.

Tks

Alan

Kevin Remhof
02-18-2004, 03:32 PM
I haven't seen any stores let you try out PDA cases. But, I know where you are coming from. I tend to rely on this site and The Gadgeteer (http://www.the-gadgeteer.com) to see how cases fit. Julie and Judie at The Gadgeteer always do a great job with their case reviews. It's kind of their forte. They dotend to lean towards fancy, expensive leather cases though.

<apology>
Sorry to give a non-answer to your question... OMG, I've become one of those people that reply without a real answer... What's next, a true "me too" post?
</apology>

Janak Parekh
02-18-2004, 05:09 PM
I'd rather try them out and not buy on web. Any stores that have a good selection where you can try them on for size.
I've never bothered to buy cases in-store, but I'd assume the usual cross between designer bag/pouch stores and computer stores would have them around here. The problem is that the former is going to be too expensive, and the latter probably too limited.

Kevin: I suspect the chances of finding a "real" store here with cases are higher, given the density of stores...

--janak

Kevin Remhof
02-18-2004, 05:34 PM
Kevin: I suspect the chances of finding a "real" store here with cases are higher, given the density of stores...

Yeah, I missed the NYC in the message title... those of us in the midwest are stuck with BestCompOfficeMarts for electronics. I'm jealous.