View Full Version : 2210 Hard Reset Problem

dmende
02-18-2004, 01:28 AM
I have a 2210 and I just did a hard reset and it won't let me get past the 3 page of the intro. i.e. no "next" button. Any ideas? Thanks. :?

Jeff Rutledge
02-18-2004, 01:30 AM
Which page is page 3 again? Is this the one with the appointment? If so, you have to tap-and-hold it and select Cut, then move it to 11am with another tap-and-hold, Paste.

HTH.

dmende
02-18-2004, 01:34 AM
That did it. Thanks for the fast reply!!!!!!

Mitch D
02-18-2004, 01:48 AM
That is one of those annoying things with WM2003/PPC OS that has always driven me nuts. I wish there was a way to do away with that screen altogether, maybe make it part of a tutorial program written to the device.

Sorry up on my :soapbox: again

Christian
02-21-2004, 05:39 PM
That is one of those annoying things with WM2003/PPC OS that has always driven me nuts. I wish there was a way to do away with that screen altogether, maybe make it part of a tutorial program written to the device.

It’s even worse when your device (like mine) has a nasty habit of hard resetting itself without warning. Not only is your data gone, but your PPC rubs it in by forcing you to learn to cut and paste all over again :bangin:

klanum
02-22-2004, 10:23 PM
Christian...mine has that same habit too on hard resets without warning to the point that it has shut down altogether today. Thought it was an odd issue until it did that today. Have you heard of any issue with the 2200's?

Christian
02-22-2004, 10:27 PM
Christian...mine has that same habit too on hard resets without warning to the point that it has shut down altogether today. Thought it was an odd issue until it did that today. Have you heard of any issue with the 2200's?

I haven't heard of any general problem with the 2200's, although I don't think we're the only ones to be affected. Also, my old e740 had the same problem (and much more frequently!) I suspect it is just a quality control issue that affects a certain percentage of devices. :|