View Full Version : PocketMusic 2.5.2 Problem

brianphung
02-17-2004, 06:00 AM
hello everyone. i just downloaded pocketmusic, newest version. i have to say its an amazing alternative to windows media player... my chinese displays perfectly as the font size is larger :D. anyways, my problem is that that my some of my mp3s do not play... its very odd, seeing as they play in windows media player, but not in pocketmusic. if any of you could help, it would be truly appreciated, as i love this software, but this problem kind of defeats the purpose of having a great mp3 software... thanks in advance.

Stephen Beesley
02-18-2004, 09:56 AM
hello everyone. i just downloaded pocketmusic, newest version. i have to say its an amazing alternative to windows media player... my chinese displays perfectly as the font size is larger :D. anyways, my problem is that that my some of my mp3s do not play... its very odd, seeing as they play in windows media player, but not in pocketmusic. if any of you could help, it would be truly appreciated, as i love this software, but this problem kind of defeats the purpose of having a great mp3 software... thanks in advance.

I have had the same problem, but with ogg files. No idea why they will not play on pocketmusic

dmy
02-18-2004, 03:52 PM
Have you guys asked te question of Conduit support??? They've ALWAYS been exceptionally responsive as far as I've seen.

David

brianphung
02-18-2004, 05:44 PM
what is conduit support? i was going to ask the support guys at pocketmind, but it clearly states under the email given for customer support service:

Please keep in mind we are not able to give support for PocketMusic freeware edition. This allows us to keep basic version of PocketMusic freeware. Thank you for understanding.

i guess im not a customer since i didnt purchase it, although i would like to know about the problems... thanks for your replies guys, but does anyone else know a solution?

Steven Cedrone
02-18-2004, 05:53 PM
Have you guys asked te question of Conduit support??? They've ALWAYS been exceptionally responsive as far as I've seen.

David

That's Pocket Player... :wink:

Steve

Steven Cedrone
02-18-2004, 05:55 PM

The only thing I can think of: you will have to play detective. What is the difference between the songs that work and the songs that don't. What do all of the songs that don't work have in common, etc.

Sorry, maybe someone else will come up with a better answer...

Steve

dmy
02-18-2004, 08:29 PM
David
That's Pocket Player... :wink:
Steve

:oops:
ER.... UMMM... that is to say..... DOH!!!!!
:oops:

Maybe I should have said that you can solve the problem by contacting Conduit SALES!!!! Yeah.... that's what it was. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Nevermind.....
David...
:iamwithstupid: