View Full Version : Amazing!

amitregev
02-16-2004, 08:27 AM
SBSH finally released it's new Calendar Plus Pro. version 3.0. This is probably the best Today screen plug-in to manage your PIM!

I included the text from Handango below: "

http://www.sbsh.net/products/cpprofessional/pictures/ver8/ss1_info.gif

Calendar Plus Professional 3.0 is the most powerful enhancement for the Pocket PC Today screen. CP Professional wraps together three tools:

Calendar Plus Today - The leading Today plug-in in the market, enabling you to view on the Today screen your upcoming agenda - up to 30 days!, your tasks, and your contacts' birthdays/anniversaries. Featuring appointments and tasks in a combined and intuitive display, full customization capabilities, language support for English/French - easily switch between the two languages, categories filter, 24 hour colored time-lines and many other features.

Calendar Plus Search Solution - A powerful Pocket Outlook searching tool. Search your contacts, appointments and tasks databases in a great intuitive design. Enjoy sophisticated search capabilities by phone number, mobile phone, email address and much more.

Categories Manager - "Attach" icons and colors to each of Pocket Outlook's categories to achieve better results with CP Today.

CP Professional includes English and French menus.
Additional languages will be added soon."

You can find more details on handango :https://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?productId=95186

Or on Sbsh's web site at www.sbsh.net[/img]

Kowalski
02-16-2004, 10:40 AM
yes it seems functional but it covers almost the full today screen

Darren Behan
02-16-2004, 04:30 PM
Admittedly, users' experience of this type of software is always very subjective. Some people prefer more or less information in whatever format their particular taste dictates. That said, I really don't see what, if anything, this has that makes it better than Snoopsoft's Dashboard. I find the interface rather cluttered.

Just my two cents.

db

Jacob
02-16-2004, 04:36 PM
Well, it looks pretty good to me. Dashboard slows my PPC to a crawl just by having it running.

I don't think the UI is cluttered - if you want the info on your today screen to be seen then this seems to do a pretty good job of that.