View Full Version : Pocket Informant 5, great! but one missing feature?

RC
02-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Hello, I am new at using PI 5 and I really like it!

But i miss one feature.
When i use the standars calender and book appointments (i work as a personal trainer) my two appointments turns red if they are in conflict, but in PI 5 it doesent? or have i forgotten to turn something on?

It does turn red when i am in the 1 day view but not in all other views and since i use the 7 day view a lot i really miss that...:(

Is there a way to display that or maybe something for next upgrade?

What other features do you guys miss?

I really love this app so dont get me wrong, its amazing!! but im just curious what could be even better?

Cheers!

dmy
02-07-2004, 04:38 PM
I'll bite....

I'd like for the appointment time entry screen to allow for at least a couple of time zones on it. I'm working with a group who are in the midwest, and am constantly travelling back and forth right now. Hard enough to keep track of what timezone I'm in, much less whether I eed to add or subtract 2 hours when I put the appointment into my iPAQ. Heh..... all it really needs to do is offer the option of the time being in my "home" or "visiting" time zones.

D.

RC
02-07-2004, 07:57 PM
I was to fast in my judgement cause now I īve found that it does turn red in all views except in the 7 day view, wich i personally miss, but over all its just a small detail.

I love my PI5!

RC
02-11-2004, 10:53 PM
Forgive me for being one negative bastard..:)

But it seems to me that the 1 day view miss some fetures.
On my device (qtek 2020) i doesent show all information in the 1 day view, but in all other views its there... It is just blank spaces, no text or icons..?

Just me or anyone else?

Ripper014
02-11-2004, 11:27 PM
The one day view is for appointments only... It should show the event as well as any applicable icons including one if you have any notes attached to the entry...

What I miss is the ability to show tasks on the Monthly screen as icons... Which is why I continue to use Agenda Fusion...