View Full Version : Pocket Informant 5 Help Files

GreenBoy2
02-06-2004, 09:06 AM
Hi

I originaly baught PI4 in december and think its great - but to be honest have not got to grips with all it can offer.

At the time I thought I saw at the WebIS website a place to download some PDF help files.

I have now upgraded to PI5 (it was free under their great upgrade policy) and have been bowled over by some of the improvements - ehich has made me realise I need to get to grips with this program.

Now the problem - I have been back to the WebIS site but cannot find the help files.

Can any one help here - the things I want to learn about are - Templates, Contact pictures and better contact management.

Many thanks
GreenBoy

PS - My only critisism of PI is that not all its functions are easy ( or more likely obviouse) to access - but then again it could just be me :oops:

iant54
02-06-2004, 10:11 AM
You'll find the documentation for PI5 on Start Menu/Programs/Pocket Informant 5 on your PC - there's Quick Start, Reference and Tutorial Guide options.

Additionally, there's the WebIS Pocket Informant User forums: http://www.pocketinformant.com/Forums/index.php